Thursday, June 7, 2012

Twins!

These people don't looked like they're dressed to compete in an athletics competition. But hey! That guy's cute!
Where?
Near the princess.
O.O


Random Sim Girl: ...and I was like, whoa, dude! You just blew my mind!
Jackie Welch: *eavesdropping*


Hey! Wazzup?
Jackie: Well, this girl here was just talking about the time she met-
Wow sounds thrilling!
Jackie: *whispering* I wish I was a princess...
Me too! If I was a princess, I think I'd live on a private island with 100 hot guys, but no children! And the Host-Lady would be forced to live in a tower guarded by a dragon while I had awesome beach parties!
You really want that house party don't you?
Yes.
Jackie: *Confused*
Look! Now you made him leave!
JACKIE! WAIT! ...I'll call you!

---Meanwhile---

What's Rayna doing here? With Lumin? And he LIKES her?
My mama's gone! Are you my new mama?
Rowan...
Rayna: Oh! You're so cute I might just take you home... I bet I could fit you in my purse! *Checks around for purse* Now where did I leave that thing? Hmmm...


Rayna: Here comes the... TICKLE MONSTER!
No! No tickle monsta! Aaaah!
Rayna: *forgets why she's here* Johnny? What are you doing outside? I told you it was naptime! *Starts to walk off with Lumin*
No! Hey, you! Leggo of that baby! SOMEBODY STOP HER!


Rayna: You're not Johnny! Heheh... *Puts down baby and casually walks away*
Bye-bye nice wady!
Nice? She realised you weren't her grandson and she abandoned you in the middle of some random plaza! No wonder Rowan likes her!

*              *              *

Why do I smell dead cat?
I'm experimenting...
With what!? Don't tell me you're trying to bring the neighbor's pet back to life because I saw Pet Sematary and it doesn't end well!
I'm just trying to invent a new recipe! And I bet it'll taste awesome!
Just don't bring it anywhere near Lumin! Ever!


So anyways... I invited Aiden over for tomorow.
What? Why!?
I thought I should break things off with him... He left really suddenly and I need to move on to whatshisface from the stadium...
Whatshisface is called Jackie.
Right. Do you think I should ask whatshisface over to meet Aiden? Cuz I figure they'll be over here a lot to help with the kids and all.
They won't be. So don't bother.
:<


That looks awkward...


So Aiden... How's life been?
Good.
Great...
Yep definitely awkward.


Aiden: But I was thinking it was time we got back together...
Hehe! Sounds g- OW!
Aiden: Are you all right?
I will continue to hit you if you don't break up with him.
I'm fine!
Aiden: Yes you are! *wink*
I'm gonna puke.


*Scoots away* But... I have something to tell you...
Aiden: *knows this will not be good*
FINALLY!



Wow... weird how in sync that was...

I think we should just be friends...
Wait for it... Wait for iiit...


Aiden: I'm going to get you for this! YOU WILL PAY!!!
Actually... That would be you... Ya know... Child support... Except that doesn't happen in the sims...

*Feels very sorry for self*
He's a jerkface DON'T LISTEN TO HIM ROWAN!
I can hear you just fine...
Aiden: Whatever!
I wasn't talking to you...
Aiden: >:(

Aiden: MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Random maniacal laughter much?



*              *              *

You're dancing? When did you learn to dance?
When you weren't looking.
Obviously.
Jackie: Huh? What happened when I wasn't looking?
I fell... For you...?
Jackie: :>


WHOA! O.O A warning would be nice! I'm out of here!


O.O' Okay... I'll just focus on Lumin's cuteness :3 He's mastered the xylophone! Now he's showing off for Sally. He's gonna be a great musician one day, that one.


Who are you calling at this hour!?
Jackie. He bailed before I could ask him for babies!
Can't blame him. Why didn't you ask him to stay the night?
Didn't think of it. Maybe if you weren't busy with Lumin-
That was because you were 'busy' with Jackie
-then you could have told me so.


BTW, you're kid just passed out. Nice parenting skills *snickers*


Jackie's coming over. And the floor is really comfortable! He'll be ok.
Glad to hear it. That's where you'll be sleeping in the future, I'd bet.


Hey! Jackie's here! :)
Hey... I have an idea... *whispers in ear*


...Must have been a pretty good idea... <.< Hehe!


Didn't take long to talk him into it, I see. And yaay for more babies!


Is it weird that my son likes to play with dolls?
Idk... But he's adorable! So let him play!

And I see you got a promotion! Promotion equals more happy!
What?
Better job equals more money, and that makes your creator very happy :>
God? How do you know Him?
No... I... Forget it...
Forget what?
Exactly!


Again?
Hey, the sooner you complete the challenge, the sooner you're free!
SWEET! I'M PREGNANT!
That's the spirit!

Sally: *Whispers* I just found out that Rowan's having a child out of wedlock! Hehehe!
O.O Loser. Making fun of Rowan... *Grumbles*... Only I can do that... :(



Jackie: *Guffaws*
:O This is your... Romantic interest... She's talking about! That's your child! Technically, you're having a child out of wedlock too!

Jackie: You're ok, kid. Keep on keeping me informed.
Correction: You are both losers!



Mama told da stork ta bwing me a baby bwuda?
Ya buddy! Whaddaya think?
I don't wanna baby bwuda! Send 'im back!

Hehe... Kinda funny cuz he's gettin 98 more siblings...


How are yoooou?
*Unintelligible sound*
That good, huh?
Jackie. Broke. EVERYTHING! I had to fix it all, with a wicked backache that's just KILLING me!
What did he brake?
Tub, hot tub, dishwasher. I was at work all day and came home to that, and then I had to mop up puddles, clean toilettes, feed, change, and put Lumin to bed, and now that he's up again, I'm potty training him! >.<
Fun! Where do I sign up?
*Glare* Well, my position's open, for wheneeever you want to take over for me.
Haha, good one.


How'd I know that was gonna happen? I'm PSYCHIC!
Hehe, Mama fell 'sleep on da floor! REVEEENGE!
What? *blinks*
Nuthin'! *sweet & innocent face*
*cough, cough* Stewie Griffin... *cough, cough*

*Dumps cold water on her*
AAAAAHHH! I'M UP I'M UP!!!
Good. Take care of the kid- I'm going to float around town fopr a bit.
Eh... And I had to be awake for that?
Go!
'Kay...


Rowan! What are you doing with that!? YOU ARE PREGNANT!

Melvin Taft died! *sob*
Oh... I'm sorry?
He was a colleague.
Riiight... You've never told me about him, so why are you upset?
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE UPSET!
I know, hun... *Backs away from vicious, pregnant lady*


*music* ...dancing is the remedy, remedy, oh...


Well you look happy now :)

O.O If I poke you, will you pop? I think it's time for that baby now...

Me too!

But first... sleep!
NO! BABY FIRST, SLEEP LATER!

D'aww! Baby #2... Kai Evander! Yaay for girls!

...Aaaand Baby #3! Welcome, Bennett Evander!

Rowan! Ghost! Run! O.O*

Phwaaat? No ghost, bed. I tiiired!
Baby wants you...

He's so good playing by himself!
...and that's how I shall dominate the world. Right after I figure out how to get rid of the twins... >w<
Scary... Rowaaaan your son's a psychopaaaath!
It's a phase.


I'm so excited! I finally have a girl to balance out the boys!
It was balanced before. Now it's still balanced.
She's still cute!
I know! :3

Bennett looks just like Lumin!
How can you tell?
A mother knows.
Suuuuure.

But her favorite is still obviously Lumin. Maybe cuz I let her name him. Boy this was a long chapter!

4 comments:

  1. Kai has a guy's name :0 But lol, they're just little caterpillars! I wanna call them cuties! Age them up noooow!!! :P

    And make sure you change Pet Cemetery to Pet Sematary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai is also a girl's name! Lol, yup- caterpillars! And I'll age 'em up in the next chapter... they do turn out really cute (at least I think so) :)
      Changed!

      Delete
  2. Uh, I wish I could see the twins' faces! They are bound to be ADORABLE. I love lil' toddlers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? And I think all toddlers are cute lol!

      Delete