Tuesday, June 19, 2012

All growdeded up!

The babies have veeery different personalities I've noticed... And it isn't working out too well for Rowan...


First we have dear Kai here, who is the fussy one. Always in need of something or other and driving me *cough, cough* I mean Rowan, (duh!) up a wall... She gets no sleep, I have to follow her into the babies' room and watch her do the saaame things over and over again...


Oh stop complaining! YOU don't have to do anything! Besides, Bennett is a sweetheart and he makes everything easy for me :3 It's like I only had one baby!
Except for the fact that you had two, and you're thaaat much closer to completing the challenge!
That's good too...


All I have to do is give Kai a bottle and everything's peachy again!
Ya, ya whatever, can I go back to my rant now?
No. I'm the only one allowed to do any ranting here!


...What are you doing?
See, if the voice is coming from here... then the off button must be-
NO NO NO DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT'S MY O-... My o-dorable button. Ya that's it. Puppy dog eyes like you've never seen and you'll never be impressed by the twins ever again. O.O' Heheh...
Mhmmm...
Don't sass me!


Oh no now he's leaking too! All you ever do is break stuff!
No that was Jackie... And crying is normal!
Not for him, you said he was an angel!
A leaky angel.
Exactly. *Smug face*


Just thought I'd throw this in here cuz he's so darn cute!
Ladedadedaa... I'm a big boy now! *squeals*
<3


He's growing up too fast! What am I going to do when he's gone!?
Have another ninety-something babies.
But no one can replace him!
Alessi and Stephen ring any bells? Speaking of, I have to introduce you two soon... That'll be interesting. I wanna see who wins in a fight anyways!
Am I going to hate her that much?
Gosh, I hope so!


I'm so tired of babies though... Can't they just be toddlers already?
Actually, they can.
Huh? And this wasn't worth mentioning before?
Oops...


Why do you put the babies on the floor? Isn't that bad parenting or something?
I can only hold one at a time!
Learn to multitask!


Finally! I can't wait to see my baby girl as a toddler!
Ya, me too! *Prays she doesn't turn out like Rowan*
*Thinking* I hope she turns out just like me! :>


She doesn't look anything like Rowan! She must be adopted. She's her dad's child for sure!


...Rowan forgot about Bennett so here he is growing up all alone... Spaaarklyyyyy O.O


That's two boys with Rowan's hair. He got her eyes too! Weird how completely different the twins are...


Aw! Look at, she's being all sweet in her magical chair :)


O.O Nevermind! She's too moody for that... She's going to be awful as a teenager I just know it!


Don't even bring that up! I can't handle teenagers! They're all bratty and loud and-
*Tunes out*
-and... Are you listening to me!?
Nope! I mean... Yes! Of course! But hey, teenagers aren't all awful! And they can take care of themselves! You won't even notice them anymore because they'll be gone more than half the time!
True... I'm... tired...


Again? Like three times a day this happens! Somebody needs their beauty sleep.

*              *              *

Okay, Kai. When you get older don't even think about sneaking out because you will be arrested. Can you say arrested?
No.
Say it!
No.
I think you should say it. Say it for me! :3
Aweshed
Close enough.


And one day Mommy will move to a magical land far, far away where no one will find her and Host-Lady will have to take care of you forever!
Foreva?
Yes!
Yaaay!
O.O No. I'm leaving to find Lumin. I can't watch this anymore!
Say bye, Host-Lady!
Bah-bye! *Giggles*


See, he's the good one. He takes care of himself, and is all nice and quiet!

...Or not! Jeesh! Was it something I said?

B-day time! I wuv dat face sooo much!
*Thinking* I can't wait ta gwow up! Then I'll be dat much closa ta takin over da wooorld!
I hope when he grows up he looses his evil streak.

Notice the rotting cake in the background... Yaaaa...


Happy Birthday, Sweetie!
Muahaha- I mean... Tanks, Mama!

Tadaaa! He got his dad's eyes for sure. And he's got girlie hair. But he looks cute in it! Kinda like a skater boy.

2 comments:

  1. Lumin DOES look adorable in that hair! And I am really growing to love that name :3

    Rowan! You need to learn to multitask and soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay! Thanks for lovin' on the name!XD And lol ya she does!

      Delete