Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby #4 and Baby #5

Well, Rowan's off to work again with some strange guy she doesn't recall knowing in a car that still isn't the one SHE OWNS! Didn't anyone ever tell her not to get in a car with a stranger? No? Oh... Maybe I should then...


It's blue! Like the blue car I bought her! What does she have against mini-vans? D:



And she left the twins under the care of Abram Taylor! He's so good with them :) He's Kai's BFF!


And in other news, Lumin's developed a crush on... eh... Unknown girl at school. Yep, I forgot to get her name... O.o She seems nice, though I'm basing that on the fact that she attends school and Lumin likes her!


Lumin, go talk to her! What's the worst that could happen?
She could hate me :(
Besides that! Quick! Before she gets awaaay!


Get back here, you! LUMIN! She can't hear me! You say somethin'!
*Clears throat* Hey, wait up!


Random boy sim: Tough break, dude.
But I loved her so much! :<
I'm crying into my bowl of popcorn right now. Seriously, you've known her for what now? One day?


It will be my mission in life to find out who she is! TO THE BUS-MOBILE!
That's the spirit!
Random sim  boy: Run, Lumin, ruuun!


Nice! Scored a seat next to the pretty girl on the bus! Have you said anything to her yet?
*Looks down and whispers quietly* No.
Girl: No what?
No homework tonight! Wooo!
Lol! Crazy, just like his mom! :)


This. Was. ThebestdayEVER!
D'aww! Cuz you got to sit next to that girl on the bus?
Ya *blushes*
<3


What is that noise? Turn it ooooff!!!
That is your brother playing wonderful muuusiiic! Let him be!
Ick... I'm too old for this.
Yep, ten years old and already an old man.


Ok, who forgot to pay the bills!? Repowoman is baaack! Dun dun duuuun! *Que creepy music*
All hail the repowoman, for she is GOD!
Um... Lumin? Really? What is UP with you today? First girls, now this?

Hello Mr. My-brother-and-sister's-dad-man! Hello other person I've never met before!
So friendly. He is my favorite.


Hey, Jackie! How's life? This is your son. Oh, and we're over. Good-bye!
Jackie: Whaaaaaat?


Jackie: What is wrong with you? I helped give your children life and this is the thanks I get!?
Yep.
Pretty much. Hey, Hunter, wanna come inside?


Fail. Let's try this again... TAKE TWO! Imma go get my pj's on and-


-Whoa! Gone for two minutes and this is what I come back to find!? You move faaast!


Sooo wanna make a baby?
Hunter Cottoneye: YES!
What happened to the spiel where you let him know about me and the challenge? Am I not important anymore? Doesn't anybody care about the Host-Lady?
Not anymore!
You are so mean!
Hunter: D: What? Why? I thought...
Not you! Yes to you, no to Host-Lady!
Hunter: Sooo... Yes, then?
To the bedroom! Go!
You can't treat people like you treat dogs! And he makes no comment about Host-Lady? :<
I've never had a dog so I don't know the difference.
Oh... Right... Darn it!


Babies on the way! Yaaay!
Get out of my room!
:P Meanie!
Hunter: :< Okay...
Not you!
Hunter: *is confused*


Did ev'one forget 'bout me? I been here for a loooong time :(
Who said that!?


Nonono! Get your butt back in bed Mister! You'll just pass out if I send you to school anyways. Or die.
'Kay.


Good boy.
Now who sounds like they're talking to a pet?
THE OTHER VOICE!


What are you still doing here? Paying attention to Jackie's son? Where's Kai?

*              *              *


Here's Kai! Finally learning how to walk.


She did it! Yaaay!


Hunter! Get out of here! Nobody cares about your needs! Seriously, he just steps in front of my camera and strikes this pose >:(


I love seeing the kids play with their dolls :D


*Random pic of Rowan and Kai*


Hey, you're just now finally finding out you're pregnant?
Ya! It's a complete surprise to me... Although I have been craving spaghetti a lot...
Surprise? Nooo... I bet it's gonna be a girl! You need another girl to even things out.
But I want a boy.
Aww... Well that's just too bad, isn't it?
>:(


Sooo... Hunter. I'm pregnant. When are you planning on leaving?
You just spring that on him and ask him to leave? Poor Hunter!
Hunter: Imma be a daddy! :D 'll never leave you!
NOOOOOOO!!!


I would totally fail at an ISBI.


...No you're the cutest!
Ahem... Are you talking to yourself again or should I be freaking out right about now? You don't have the insane trait that I know of... Unless you changed it on me...
Eeep! I was just practicing! For other baby daddies! O.o'
Suure... Just don't mess up the babies for life, k?


Meanwhile, here's Hunter again. He really seems to like that kid... And he's the only one who ever pays any attention to him. None of the siblings like each other! D:


And right in the middle of teaching Bennett to walk, he had a regretful bladder accident. Bennett was very amused. It was kinda funny the way Bennett reacted!


Bennet as... TOILETHEAD!!! Da da da daaaaa! XD


Mama when I gwow up, Imma be a supa-hewo! An ma name'll be Toilethead!
That's nice, Dear.
Bwahaha! XD


Hunter: Darn it, Kai! Why can't you be as awesome as your brother!? WHY!?
Big bully! I'm jus' drinkin' ma juice like a good girl! Ben's da one wit a toilet for a head!
Hunter: *fumes*


I can't wait to see how my baby will look! He's going to be just as amazing as his brothers!
You. Are. Having. A. Girl. And that is the last I will say on the topic!
Well I'm having a boy so there! :P And don't say anything because you are contractually obligated to not say another word on this matter! HA!
Big words for someone who's never gone to school a day in their life. :(


*Plotting* I wonder what evil things I shall accomplish today! I must figure out how to take over the world so I can impress whatsherface!


At last, I know! I SHALL DANCE! MUAHAHAHA!
This is your brilliant plan for world domination? Lame.
Hey! This way I'll look good while doing it. For whatsherface.
I doubt she'll like being called whatsherface.
BLAH!


Hey, where are you going? It's almost midnight: you can't leave your kids home alone!
I can and I will.
So where are you going, huh?
Not telling.


Yaaay! Baby time!
Random guy: Great buckyballs! It's Rowan!


Random guy: Muahaha! She will never be normal! Weirdo! You have three kids already and they're all out of wedlock! HA!
Other random guy: Whoa is that Rowan Evander? Niiiice.


Haw-haw! See? Girl. Told ya so!
Oh, really? Keep watching.
Whaaaa?

What is this!? NO! We can't both get what we want! THIS IS MY WORLD!


Lol, sneaking out before things get rough, eh?
Me run 'way from DA BABYSITTER! Dun dun duuun!


*Feels like she is being watched* Host-Lady? Is that you?


Secret Agent Man! Secret Agent Man! *Forgets the rest*
Stay away from my family you stalker!


*Gasp* What's this? Is it time to age everyone up already?


Rowan! Don't eat your child's head!
Nomnomnom!


Isn't she pretty? I love how she's turning out!


What is that face, Rowan? Do you want to scare everyone away!?


No, no I can talk! Pssh, it's just my son's birthday, it can wait. Ya, I know, right!? We should totally get... *notices Host-Lady's rageface*... to...gether... Yeeeah I'm in trouble aren't I?
Bigtime. Get back to celebrating your son's birthday!


Damn, my son looks goood!
Creep! I'm calling the authorities! Get away from the boy!


Spaaaaarklyyyyyy! :D


 Lumin looks annoyed at Bennett's reaction to aging up. Or maybe he just liked being that much older...


My baby brother's all grown up! Yaaaay baby brother!
Ya. By like, three minutes.


Anywho, welcome Quinn Evander!


And Prescott Evander!

Here she is after her birthday! And... Hold on a minute she won't (LET GO!) of the baby!

What can I say? I like boys better and I don't want him to grow up!
I WANNA SEE THE BABY!
*Freaks out* Here! *Holds out baby and drops it*
I DON'T HAVE ARMS! Did you kill it?
O.O Erm... I don't know... You check!
O...k... >.< ... >.O ... It's ok! He's ok! And I can always tell him now, Prescott, you're different because your Momma dropped you on your head when you were a baby.
Not funny.
It is to me!

See? He's perfectly fine! (I hope...)

Winny? D'ya think Daddy's gonna leave us? :(
Nah, Daddy's gonna stay and love us forever!
O.O' Ya... good luck with that kiddies...


What wasse talkin' 'bout!?
Nothing good.
Shhh! He won' leave us!




Ya... So I followed him all the way here and thought him disappearing behind the flag would be a cool way to end the chapter... Too bad for the twins...

2 comments:

  1. "All hail the repowoman, for she is GOD!"
    That quote made my day.

    So far I am in LOVE with Prescott. I love the name 'cuz it reminds me of apricots. Justsayin'. But don't tell Rowan that I like her boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      Mmm apricots! That just actually made me love that name more! Hehe, I won't... but I have a feeling she's always eavesdropping... XD

      Delete