Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family Reunion

Rowan! He's eeeeviiiiil!


 

Eeeep! *Jumps back* Who are you? You're scary-lookin'!
You don't remember me, kiddo?
*Shakes head timidly*
I showed up at your school concert last year. Brought you a puppy!


Oh Uncle Ricky! I remember now! Mom made me give up the puppy >:(
Ya she's mean like that. But don't worry now! Your old Uncle Rick will bring the fun back around here!
Uncle Rick? What the...? Rowan doesn't even HAVE a brother! Or so I thought... Maybe it's Jackie's brother? Who just happens to have hair like Rowan? Oh gosh I hope so...


Just wait one moment while I go tell Mom you're here, okay? She's going to flip out!
*Mumbles:* You're telling me. *Runs fingers through hair*
Rowaaaan? Run. There's some psycho guy claiming to be your bro-
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! RICKY!? I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!
O.o Not good...


I can't believe he'd show his ugly face around here again!
How is his face any uglier than yours? You resemble each other in nearly every way!
Don't look at my chest.
I wasn't...
That is totally what was implied there!
Not necessarily...
Anyways we're twins. That's why we look so much alike.
But you're fraternal! You could look completely different! Being twins doesn't mean you look this much alike automatically!
Yes it does. I read, I know things.
Mhmm. Yeah. Okey dokey then.


...and then she screamed so loud, I thought my eardrums would bust!
Hehe, I've never heard that story before! Mom never talks about her childhood.
I'm sure that's because I was the sweetest, most bestest bwother in the whole world!
That's definitely what I got out of that story, Uncle Ricky!
*both laugh*


I HATE spiders! I see why you don't exactly love him, Rowan.
Like would be too strong a word for how I feel about him. Hate would be more accurate.


Kai, Honey, why don't you run inside and play with your brothers? The grownups need to have a chat.
*Exaggeratedly loud sigh* Fiine, Mom. But when you're done I want to talk to Uncle Ricky some more. *Hugs Rick and stomps into house*
Moody. She has always been moody.
Heheh! She likes me best!
Shut up!
Ya, what she said!
What?
 SHUT UP!!!


YOU have SOME NERVE coming to MY HOUSE after what you did!
What did he do?
YOU ROBBED ME BLIND!
Oh... eh... That doesn't sound very nice...


All you do is mess things up for me! Every time you come around, you have some problem. You need money for bail. You need help getting clean. You need a lift to some place in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE to talk to some SCUMBAG who nearly got us killed! Well NO MORE!


Ro, I'm sorry! I never meant for you to get hurt! I know I mess up a lot. I didn't know that was going to happen last time, or I'd never have gotten you involved! I-
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR EXCUSES! I want you to get out of here! Don't talk to my kids, don't mention them to anyone, and I can promise you I'll give you the same courtesy.
O.O















Ro,  I'm really sorry! But how could you turn your own brother away? I need help! I-
Don't turn this around on me! You know you've done something wrong if you're here on my doorstep. I thought I was the last person you'd ever want to see again. Isn't that what you said to me when we saw each other last?
Wow. I love the drama!
SHUT UP, HOST-LADY!
Host-Lady? Ro, you aren't well. Maybe we should both go see someone about our problems...
Forget about me. I dont have any problems-
Denial.
You said it, buddy-
But would you really go get help? After all these years?
We-well, I... Ya see, I...
That's what I thought.


And YOU! Go away! I said the grownups had to talk, and that doesn't include you!
I created you. I think I have a right to be here. Listening to a bunch of stuff I don't even think really happened.
Mhmm. Don't sass me.
???
???
Don't you even look at me like that!
Here we go again...





Look, I was really trying this time, but I just lost my job and I couldn't pay rent, and I really need a place to crash. For a week, and not a day more! Just til I get back on my feet.


Are you kidding me, Rick!? One week will turn into one year, and then two until I can't get rid of you again! Or you'll end up in jail again and that will be the only way for me to get my house back!


You aren't LISTENING to me! I said I'm SORRY, ok!? What else do I have to do?
Prove it!


You can't take care of yourself, and I have my kids to look after.
I can help with that! Ro, I just need a chance.


Mom, you ok?
Just go inside, son.
If you need me to take care of him...
That's sweet!
Inside. Now.
But I kinda want him to-
NOW!
Okay, okay I'm going. *Gives Rick the evil eye*
Can't you just tell Rick that he's a llama and go inside to help your son with his trigonometry homework? No? *Sigh* Ok...

I am putting my foot down! I won't deal with your issues anymore. You need to leave.
Huh? You've never... I mean... Llama!


I will NOT have that kind of language in my house!
Yard.
Whatever!
And why is llama the worst swear imaginable suddenly?
When has it ever not been?
You are a sim. That is the only reasonable explanation for this.
Grrr!
Ok... I'll take the high road and ignore this one...


Pleeeease, Rowan! I'll do aything for a chance. I know I can do the right thing this time. I'll be looking for a job, I'll do some chores, I'll help with the kids... Whatever you need! You know Moma and Pop wouldn't approve of us drifting so far apart. Give me one chance to make them proud.
You   have   PARENTS!? When did that happen? For that matter, when did any of this happen!?
Ehh... Rick... I-


I'll do anything! Do you want me to get down on my knees and beg? I can do that!
Rick, don't...
Please! I don't have anyone else! I don't know where else to go!
Awww! I'm going to puuuuke! Can we move on now? I think Prescott is getting into something... Is that alcohol!? Bad boy! Baaad! LUMIN! Get in here and get that away from *Is tuned out*
Rick, I can't do that. If I let you stay I'll just be allowing your bad habits to go on!
That's not true! I can change!
*Tunes self back in* How can you tune me out like that, Rowan!? That should be impossible!


Rick, don't cry...
I have something in my eye...s...
Okay! Okay I give up!
E-N A-B-L E-R! Enabler!
Shut up, you! Rick, you can stay... For one week! But no matter what happens, you're leaving then!


Thanks, Ro!
Mhmm... *Thinks of every possible way this could go wrong*


But I was thinking that some things around here have to change...
Oh please don't start!


Like how do you have so many kids without a real man around to take care of the bills 'n stuff? Think of what Pop would say!
O.O Oh no he didn't!
Oh yes, he did. He always does.
I'll find you someone from onna those online chatroom thingies and then you can start living life proper-like.
Nooo... Rowan you have a challenge to complete... And this way of thinking is really outdated, you know that right?
Ya don't worry I've never put up with this stuff...


You know what, Rick? Go ahead and get a job and you can start paying my bills, okay? I don't need your help finding a "man".
Okay! :D
Weird...
No kidding.


We are going to have so much fun-
Finding jobs. You were going to end that sentence with 'finding jobs' riiight?
Suuure. But in the meantime, we can go out to see games in the stadium, to the movies...
To an interview...
I get it, I get it...


But you remember when we were kids? We'd make our own fun around the house, making faces like this!
Ya I remember! *Giggles*


See? This'll be great!


Heh... I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment