Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby #1

One hundred children... I wanted a big family but I never imagined this big! Her hair was mused, clothes stiff, outdated, and riddled with holes. In short, Rowan was a complete mess. Trash was piled chaotically about the house, some stacks of it looking dangerously close to toppling over. Rowan saw dozens of children running aimlessly about. Toddlers pulled at her skirt, pleading to be fed. Babies cried incessantly from an adjacent room. She was alone. And she had no idea how things had gotten this bad.

Aaaaaahhh! *Gasps for breath*
*Grabs baseball bat* WHAT'S GOING ON!?
Nightmares! Really, REEEALLY bad nightmares!
...*Facepalm* Okaaaayyy then. Thanks for waking me up early on a Saturday!
This is your fault!
Wanna talk about it?
No, I'm sure it would never happen... Besides, I'll have you to help me with the kids, right? :D
Heheh... Sure >.>

I just can't have 100 kids! It's not possible!
You can do it, though!
All at once? I won't be able to take care of them!
Nooo not all at once! I could never keep up with that!
*Sighs in relief* Wait... You?
Nevermind...


Well, I bet my baby-daddies will stick around to help if there's something in it for them *wink, wink*
Y u no listen? No help for you! You can do it on your own! I belieeeeve in you!
Really??
Of course! (Not really but we'll see how this plays out...)


You're right! I'm sure everything will work out! If I could, I'd give the whole world a hug today!
O.O There's your *cough, creepy, cough* optimism shining through! Now get to work or you'll be late!

*              *              *

Promotion!? :D
Ya
Woot!! Finally! Whatcha reading now?
A book for work... Fatima said it'll help with my new responsibilities.
Nice! Hey... Where are you going...?

*Gasp!* Dare I say it? Have we spotted our first babby daddy?
I guess he's kinda cute...
Go find out who he is!

Aiden Jones: Yes, yes these are very nice.
O.o Creepy...


This is awkward... *Clears throat* Erm... Hello there! Mr. Scientist-guy! My name is Rowan, and this Host-Lady follows me around all the time and we were thinking...

YOU should totally be in my challenge! As my first baby daddy!
Aiden: ???


You see, I have to have 100 children, and they all have to come from different fathers, and I haven't had much luck finding anyone yet so I figured it would be uuber-super-awesome if you helped me out!
Aiden: :D Well... What is your purpose for having 100 children?
Actually... That's a good question. Host-Lady?
Erm... You're saving the world from the oncoming apocalypse? Ya. Let's go with that.
She says I'm saving the world.
Aiden: You're obviously crazy, but it sounds good to me! Will I have to take care of this child?
Yes!
No.
No?
No.
D: Okay, then. No you will not.


Pleeeease say you will! We can go back to my place for a while and you can see how great everything will be for our child!


Aiden: I will! This all sounds so wonderful! You'll pay for the time I spend at your house right? And you have a TV?
O.o Ummm... Sure?
Aiden: Oh, this is all so exciting! I've been studying the probable outcomes of polygamous relationships and am undone by the posibility of participating in an experiment such as this!


Aiden: Was it something I said?


Aiden: Are you all right?



Juuust ducky! :3
Awww! ... I think you need to take a shower, Rowan. Really badly.


I should warn you though, Rowan, the guy is married. You'll have to watch out for Hannah Jones for the rest of your life.
No prob!
Aiden: What?
Talking to Host-Lady, not you!
*Headdesk*


Aaaand you drove home WITHOUT out baby daddy? You are a genius.
Thank you!
Grrrrrrrr!

I can't do this! I don't know how to take care of a baby!
It will be over before you know it! Trust me!
Ok... I hope our daughter has hair like yours, Aiden!
Aiden: What? You want to have the child right now? My wife just left me because of you!
So I take it you don't want kids yet? I think I need to talk to the Host-Lady about this!


It's creepy how he just stands there watching her... *breaks out into song*  I always feel like somebody's watching meee!


I brought him home! Now what do I do?? He keeps telling me no!
Be persistent! It has to work eventually!
Hmmm... Ok!
*watches her leave* ...This can't end well...


Theere ya go... Corner the poor guy in the bathroom...


I don't think this is the best time...


Are you seriously talking him into it!?


O.O Oh my gosh it worked!


Ha! He has bunny slippers! ...AND I HEARD A LULLABY! Baby #1 is on the way!
I don't think so... I didn't hear anything...
Probably not but geez there was a lot of commotion coming from that room...
O///O


I'M PREGNANT!
I'm not gonna say it... Not gonna say it... I refuse t-- I TOLD YOU SO! Nope, I had to say it! What did you change into anyways? I've never seen this before!
I like it!
You would. Now you just gotta tell the new dad!


Hey cutie! Get over here!
*Winces* You need to read more of those charisma books...


I'm preeeh... I'm pregneh... I'm p-p-pregnant!


What?


That's great!


I'm going to have a baby!


Oh geez... I'm going to have a baby... *Panics*


Not good!


Heheh...


Aiden: Whoo! Girl, that's awesome! Good for you!

 
Aiden: You're going to be a great mom!
You mean it?


That is pathetic. Don't fall for it, Rowan! You can't stay together anyways!


Aiden: Can I feel it? She's gonna be just as beautiful as her mama!
Aww! Thanks! *Blushes*
...They are kinda cute together... But I still have a bad feeling about this...


<3


D'awww! At least he's stuck around so far... Am I going to have to kick him out? That would just be sad :(


NO! ROWAN DON'T DO IT! AIDEN IS A GREAT COOK, LET HIM DO IT! YOU CAN'T DIEEEE!
I could be an excellent cook if you gave me a chance!
Aw, sweetie, I'm just looking out for you! *Makes Aiden throw away the food*


Today's the day! I'm so excited! What's with the cross-eyes?
Everything is so preeetty when it's blurryyy!
Rowan, don't go stealing random sim's drugs. It's dangerous.
I am not on drugs!
You're gonna wish you were in a few seconds...


What are you talking about?
Even Aiden knows! You're---


STOP! STOP I KNOW I GET IT THIS HUUURTS!


Aiden, what are you doing? Your... um... she needs you!


Why are you eating at a time like this!?




Huh... They're for her... That's so nice!




I think Rowan's not so happy with him right now...


*Crosses fingers*


Invisible baby... Here we go again with the glitches...


Nevermind! It's a boy! And he's adorable! He's winking, awwwww!


What's his name?
Lumin.
I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right... Lumin?
Ya, I was thinkin' when he was born--
Uh oh--
Let me finish! He was all sparkly and LUMINous and I thought it was a nifty name :)
I'm not letting you name any more babies.
D: Fine!
Hey, I'm just saying that you know nothing about logic and since you were never a child you never went to school...
Wait... how can I have never been a child? I distinctly remember attending school!
False memories. They happen.
B-b-but...That's impossible!
(Ok... I'll let her win this arguement for the sake of her sanity) I was kidding... Hahaha... Very funneh!
Oh... Haha... Ha...

*              *              *



Do I have to age him up already? He's so cute!


If I poison him, he'll never have to grow up and he will be with me FOREVER!!!
Rowan NO!


Stop!!!
MUAHAHAHAA!!!


Just kidding! Did I get you? :D
>:( I am not happy with you right now!
That means I did! Yaay!


That's a nervous smile right there. Back away slowly Aiden! Slooowllyyyyy...


EEP! B-DAY TIME!






This is Lumin! Isn't he precious? (My preeecious!!! MUAHAHAHA!) Nobody saw that! He aged up into this girly shirt, but I changed that later on...


Aiden? AIDEN! What are you doing!? Get your phone out of my wall and hang up right now mister!


Mistress? Maybe he's a criminal? Hopefully he's just ordering pizza...


Rowan! Go see what your beau is doing!
Why?
Something fishy is going on!
He's going fishing? Ew! I don't want fish in my house!
You remind me of someone... Now who might that be?


Big decision? Choose carefully. Don't break my Rowan's heart!


Your family is here! I can suspend the rules a little! C'mon!


Not even a goodbye?? Think of your son!


You DESERVE to get your foot caught in the door! Good ridence! D:


He... just drove off like that... What am I going to tell Rowan!? D:


...And that's what happened! I'm so sorry!
Why are you freaking out? It was clearly a one-night-stand kinda thing.
O.O But... Your son!
He's fine...
Why are you eating so much cake all the sudden then?
I can be sad too ya know!
:(


And look! The waffles are still there! A constant reminder of her pain til they go bad and I make her throw them away...



Don't worry, buddy! We'll make it without him somehow!
Ya! And don't forget, you've always got me!


Great! Now you've made him cry!
He can't hear me...
Well he must cuz I'd be crying too!
Meanie. I will get you back for that. -.-




 I've got to admit... She's doing a good job being a mom so far :)


2 comments:

  1. Best chapter yet! I know there's only been two.. But there were like 4 really funny parts. The last line makes me smile because she's only motehred Lumin for... What? Two sim days? But we'll give Rowan the credit she deserves :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually... It might have only been one O.o But hey, last time she ignored her children enough for social services to come! I'm really on her back about taking care of them this time around. I know she'll appreciate the credit :)

      Delete